Shirts – Material and workmanship
THE ART OF BEING DIFFERENT
Fynch-Hatton is famous for its premium quality. We use the best materials we can find. Long-staple cotton, exclusive lambswool and cashmere together with linen and silk. Always in trendy colours with fashionable outlines.
Whether we are producing shirts and polo shirts or sweaters, professionalism and precision are the focus of our processing methods. For instance, our pullovers are fully fashioned, meaning that each piece is knitted to form. After that, everything is linked and finished by hand. We offer a consistently high standard so that people can rest assured they are buying the right thing.
The philosophy behind this is simple: detailed quality and workmanship.
The added value of a Fynch-Hatton shirt
A Fynch-Hatton shirt offers the highest quality woven fabrics with excellent design and fit:
1. We use an extrasoft high quality interlining in the collar and cuffs, which improves comfort and prevents wear and tear of the edges.
2. Each shirt has a specially developed Easy Care finish, which means less ironing. The fabric remains soft and breathable.
3. An additional sewing thread has been used around the button shank to help prevent buttons falling off (red thread).
4. We have increased the number of sewing stitches to 7 stitches per cm, which makes the shirt seams wear-resistant and the shirt more comfortable to wear.
5. A high quality gusset prevents the tearing of the fabric at the side seam.