What matters Fynch-Hatton National and International are high-quality qualities, sophisticated processing and exciting details. And of course our drive to design collections that are something special and give you the opportunity to always be perfectly dressed. Our brand is dedicated to British Denys Finch Hatton, who has skilfully connected as a safari guide, Farmer and Pilot in Africa as Safari Guide, Farmer and Pilot. At home in the world he has shaped his time as few others. This particular relationship symbolizes the screen acacia in our logo. It is the typical tree of African savannah and is thus for the fascination that this region has always radiated.
Fynch Hatton is the freedom to live his own style. But not at the expense of others. Therefore, we are very aware of our responsibility. Responsibility to our employees, producers and, of course, our environment. Sustainability is a very important aspect of our actions. Fynch-Hatton therefore pays attention to the production of clothing on environmental compatibility, social aspects such as fair remuneration, security in the workplace and good working conditions. Many years of supplier relationships and close, permanent and fair partnerships are therefore very important to us. The inspiration, the Fynch-Hatton draws from the great continent Africa, moves us in regular projects, e.g. with world hunger help to give something back. More information about world hunger help.
Fynch-Hatton products are available for qualitative goods. Quality is recognizable in the sense of the "sustainability" lived by us not only on the product, but also visible throughout the supply chain, i. We know about the raw materials used and our productions, because we take responsibility!
• We have long-term supplier relationships (in some cases longer than 20 years) and know the productions personally from "inside"
• We ensure that orders are not passed on to subcommons
• We control that human rights are guaranteed according to BSCI standards
• Good working conditions, security, the exclusion of "Harmful Substances" and social aspects are given in our productions
In addition, we pay attention to the following points:
• All works are BSCI tested
• All works are subject to our Code of Conduct. Our Code of Conduct but not only includes a fair dealing with people, but also a fair dealing with animals
• All works stick to the European "pollutant law" (keyword: "REACH Regulation" (EC No 1907/2006).)
• We are socially engaged as "Partner for Africa" and support world hunger help in the construction of fountains, or the reactivation of no longer functioning fountains
• In our timing, we observe the use of slow-moving ships instead of environmentally charging air freight and pay attention to a reduced CO2 emissions.
• Each employee is already separating his garbage at his desk in our headquarters in Mönchengladbach
• Longevity, ie the durability of our textiles, is a crucial factor for sustainability. We do not produce disposable textiles. The return quota due to quality errors tends towards "0".
• To make our products durable we pay attention to the use of quality yarns, such as SUPIMA®
• In addition, we are as an owner-managed company for a fair dealing with our partners and reliability
• Quality in the sense of sustainability is not only product quality at Fynch-Hatton, but the qualitative consideration of the entire chain - starting at yarn selection to the individual employee workstation