Fynch-Hatton makes this whistleblowing system available to you
Fynch-Hatton Textilhandelsgesellschaft mbH
To ensure that our organisation behaves ethically and in accordance with the law, we have set up an internal reporting office in the form of this whistleblower system. This serves to clarify and prevent violations
All employees as well as our business partners (suppliers, customers, etc.) have the opportunity to report violations of laws, the Code of Conduct and guidelines here - even completely anonymously.
On this secure whistleblower page, you can submit a new tip or log into existing tips to view our feedback or resume communication.
The following are important instructions on how to use our whistleblower system:
- All employees as well as our business partners (customers and suppliers) are entitled to submit reports (tips)
- Of course, you can also submit your reports anonymously, i.e. without any personal details that would allow conclusions to be drawn about you. However, the clarification of an infringement may be more effective if you provide your contact details. As a matter of principle, your identity will not be disclosed to persons other than the respective whistleblower, his or her team and any competent departments and agencies that may need to be involved without your express consent (exceptions may apply in particular in the case of official investigations or court proceedings).
- Only the whistleblower and his or her team will be informed of your tip in the first step and will accompany the further essential steps of the clarification. Unauthorised employees have no access to your tip. All information from your tip will be treated strictly confidentially.
- When you submit a tip, you can view the processing status of your tip in your login area. Via this login area, the tip processor and his team also have the possibility to contact you confidentially in case of queries. In addition, you have the possibility to provide further information at any time. You will receive the necessary login data after submitting your tip. These access data (user name and password) are generated automatically. Please remember these access data. This login area is of course also available to you if you submit your tip anonymously. In this case, your anonymity will be preserved.
- The whistleblower system is used to receive tips on violations of laws, the Code of Conduct and the guidelines. For general complaints or questions about our products or the product warranty, please contact us at our general contact address.
- Please only provide references if you are certain that the facts communicated are true. Knowingly untruthful assertions or untrue facts are to be refrained from, as the whistleblower may thereby be liable to prosecution under certain circumstances. In case of doubt, label your hint as an assumption or statement by a third party.
- On receipt of your tip, you will receive a confirmation of receipt in your login area. You will then receive feedback from the whistleblower or his team within a maximum of three months after receipt of the tip about the follow-up measures planned or already taken and the reasons for these follow-up measures (e.g. internal investigations or enquiries). Provided you have entered your e-mail address, you will also be informed of any current processing status by e-mail in your login area.
Please also note our data protection information on the whistleblower system.